March 24, 2018
Space is LIMITED to 15 people!
- Are you a parent of a child who lives with Autism, ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Developmental Trauma or Emotional Regulation?
- Are you a teacher, early childhood educator, nurse, doctor, or social worker who wants to learn more about emotional regulation?
- Are you wondering about the best therapies for anxious children and teens?
- Is your child on an emotional roller coaster and you are wondering about emotional regulation skills?
- Are you wondering how Holistic Nutrition can provide assistance?
This retreat will help families and professionals learn to regulate emotions and help children learn healthy coping behaviours. Our CALMer KIDS Emotional Regulation Retreat will teach you brand new and cutting edge holistic emotional regulation skills.
At this retreat you will receive:
- A full day of cutting-edge holistic anxiety management learning.
- Knowledge of how the anxious brain works and how to work with it.
- Tips and tools to help the anxious brain and body relax.
- How to help a child learn their emotional triggers and how to self-calm.
- Nutritious meals and snacks for the day.
- Holistic mood management recipes and activities.
- Access to the PowerPoint presentation material.
- Handouts and worksheets.
- An anxiety management eating schedule.
- A new set of skills to start practicing with anxious children.
- A list of anxiety management resources and local professionals who are also doing cutting-edge mood management work.
- An introduction to therapies that have been proven to provide anxiety assistance.
- Learn more about the workshop here
7.5 hours of professional development, certificates
available upon request.